I do a lot of different things, and I’m passionate about not only the things I do, but why and how they get done. I enjoy exploring the “whys”, philosophy, and psychology of productivity most, especially from my perspective as someone who doesn’t fit the typical mold in productivity circles. My focus is on values based productivity.
Primarily, I’m a housewife. I live with my wonderful wife and our two adorable cats.
My main passion is writing:
- Fiction, here. I like to write fiction that focuses on diverse, complex characters, that explores things like power and morality, the meaning of consent, mental illness, queer and kinky theory, and different types of love.
- Productivity nonfiction on A Productive Hannah, especially whys, psychology, and philosophy, for those beyond the typical productivity mold, with a focus on values based productivity.
- Mental health nonfiction on The Schizophrenia Diaries, especially about the intersections of psychosis and creativity, and the reality of schizophrenia.
- BDSM nonfiction on Service Slave Secrets. Mostly to shed light on what a dynamic like mine is really like, with an educational focus, both theoretical and practical.
- When ready for book form, my works are published here. I’m currently the author of eight books.
I also teach and more about BDSM via SlaveClass, primarily on day to day service and protocol, and I organize Las Vegas TNG, an alternative sexuality group for young adults centered on community building and growth.
You can stay up to date on all my projects by subscribing to my newsletter here.