I live in Las Vegas with my wonderful wife and our two adorable cats.
I do a lot of things, and I’m passionate about not only the things I do, but also the process behind how and why those things get done.
Productivity has long looked different for me than it has for many others, based on who I am and what I do, and I’ve found a lot of success in it.
I run a BDSM education streaming service (also the home of my live, virtual classes) and a local group for young adults exploring the same topics; I’m a landlord and property manager, and an online butler school student.
Primarily, I’m a housewife/in a full-time BDSM relationship, and a writer.
- Fiction on Archive of Our Own. I like to write fiction that focuses on diverse, complex characters, that explores things like power and morality, the meaning of consent, queer and kinky theory, mental illness, and the power of female relationships. My current focus is the I’ll Give You series.
- BDSM nonfiction on Service Slave Secrets.
- Mental health nonfiction on The Schizophrenia Diaries, especially on the intersections of creativity and psychosis.
- I offer early access on Buy Me a Coffee.
- When ready for book form, my works are published on Amazon. I’m currently the author of six books.
You can best stay up to date on all of my projects by subscribing to my newsletter here.